Google+ Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bad Translator


Greetings!

I happened across a pretty funny web tool called bad translator today and decided to test it a bit.

I started with a portion of my profile and ran it through several times each with more translations.

Here are the results.

Original text
I like to live in new places and my wife accuses me of being nomadic, hence the name of the blog. I am married and have a 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

After 10 translations
"I want a new job, life, and my wife accused me nomads, so the blog title. I am married with a 7-year-old child and my daughter 3 years. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day I am a member."

After 20 translations
"I want a new job, life, and my wife accused me of nomads, the title of the blog. You old married, and seven years old and my daughter 3 years. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is that I am a member."

After 40 translations
"New life, women's work, and I sometimes want to blame this blog. For seven years, my daughter and three sons of the year. My last day saints of the Church of Jesus Christ"

After 56 translations
"Life for women to work, sometimes I blame it on the blog. Seven years later, her daughter and son, three of them this year. On the last day of the holy church of Jesus the messiah."

Have fun with it and post some of your text in the comments.

No comments: