Google+ Followers

Monday, October 6, 2008

T-Shirt of the Week (Simpsons Spectacular!!)

Today's T-shirt of the week is actually two shirts with a third honorable mention. I have always been a fan of the Simpson's and despite what you may think of the more recent crop of seasons, I think most everyone can admit that at one time it was a pretty good show. It is hard to come up with another show that has produced 20 seasons and has introduced words and phrases into the English lexicon such as D'oh, and "Excellent" (with a gravelly voice while tapping fingers). They even have Simpson's quote generators. All in all the Simpson's provide great fodder for witty (and some not so witty) T-shirts. I got my first Simpson's shirt when I was in the 7th grade. It was the classic "Don't have a cow man" Bart shirt. Since then they have gotten even better.

Here are a couple of my favorites.
The first is Ralph (one of my favorite characters). You can find it here.











The second is Homer and can be found here.










The Honorable mention can be found here, and there are bonus point for anyone who can identify who Homer is dressed like.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Great t-shirt. Gotta love Simpsons.

I would say Homer is dressed as Link. I would offer as proof that he is dressed as Link by referencing the URL that was linked to:

http://www.80stees.com/products/Homer-As-Link-The-Simspons-T-shirt.asp

With the Homer-As-Link part of the URL being the most important part of the evidence.

I image as you read that and realized the answer was right in the link that you said, "D'oh"

;)

Scott said...

Sadly, I did notice the "Link" in the link, but I figured I would post it anyway just in case I had someone who wasn't too smart for their own good reading... Now that I think about it though, all of my readers are too smart for their own good.