Google+ Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Got Fangs!!! T-Shirt of the Week

 I have been a fan of Monty Python as far back as I can remember. My dad used to watch The Benny Hill Show and Monty  Python late at night on PBS and sometimes I would talk him into letting me stay up. Other times I would just peek out my bedroom door and watch. Being careful not to crack up out loud at the ridiculousness of British television and get caught. I remember the first time I ever saw the Holy Grail. I thought it was genius then, and still laugh when I watch it now. Lines from this movie have littered nearly every RPG gaming session I have ever played in. The shirt to the right references "the killer rabbit" one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Watch the clip below and you can find the shirt here.


No comments: