Google+ Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

T-Shirt of The Week (ps2)

I like the idea of involving my kids in my hobbies. It gives me a chance to enjoy my hobby and enjoy my kids at the same time. This shirt illustrates the bad side of gamer parenting and there have actually been cases of this happening in real life. You can read about it here. I tend to be a little more responcible than this despite what some people may think.

My 4 year old son has really started to enjoy the geeker things in life. He asks for computer time instead of TV time sometimes. He loves legos and wants to play Dungeons and Dragons. He gets my dice out and plays with them all the time, and I couldn't be happier. Like my mom said when I had a bunch of guys over to the house playing D and D " At least I know where they are and they aren't in any trouble". If you want to see more of the shirts like this check here.

No comments: