Google+ Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

T-Shirt Aficionado (Funny T-Shirt Quote of the Week 1)

Like many geeks, I am a fan of funny t-shirts. My last post was prompted by some funny shirts I saw. This past weekend I had a conversation with a group of people for almost an hour on funny shirts. Unfortunately I don't have the time or money to wear all the shirts that I would like to. I also have some sort of strange ability to destroy clothing at alarming speed, so when I do get a shirt I like it wears out so fast that I almost don't get a chance to enjoy it. I figured I would use the blog to catalog the funny shirts I come across, and create a funny shirt of the week post. This will serve two purposes. First it will give me something to write about, and second I can introduce you all to some of the weird shirts I see on the innerwebz and elsewhere.

The first shirt quote is a pop culture reference, and I think it is a great place to start. I am seriously considering getting this one. If you need it explained, talk to your local geek.



Link to shirt

4 comments:

spikeyfan said...

For me the ultimate funny geek t-shirt would be "Geek Orthodox"

Scott said...

That is a pretty good one.

Aaron said...

The coolest shirt is this one:

http://www.teachersource.com/ScienceGifts/LabCoatsAndT_Shirts/PeriodicTableShirt.aspx

My wife doens't like it when I wear it though so I occasionally find it hidden at the back of the closet!

Scott said...

Why doesn't she like it?