Google+ Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Candidate for President

Politics depress me. I am pretty sure you have to sell your soul to some dark power before you can be elected to national office. I am also pretty sure that many politicians get an early jump and sell their souls before they even start their careers. Why does it seem like we have to pick the lesser of two evils in every election why can't it be the better of two goods?? I am unabashedly conservative, unfortunately for many people that is synonymous with "republican", but I stopped identifying with political parties years ago. Why should I through my support behind anyone that is doing and saying things I don't believe in. In my opinion they are all corrupt, and we really need to change the way we are doing things. Well today I saw these t-shirts so I figure now I will just vote imperial, at least they have cool armor...

No comments: