Google+ Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Freeky Friday

Today feels like it should be a Friday. Since it isn't and that thought makes me sad, I am just going to act like it is (at least until it is time to go to work tomorrow).

I have about a million things in the works to write about.
the short list is

1. the new house (with pics)
2. Family Vacation (also with pics)
3. I am taking a trip to San Diego next week for the ESRI users conference (hopefully pics will be taken)
 Plus many more.

Today I found this video on Youtube that made me laugh. It isn't the best video in the world, but it did remind me of my brother and his friends, and the movies made when they were younger. After I got married and met my brother-in-law (who is the same age as my brother), I found out he and his friends were budding filmmakers as well. It is actually a little creepy how similar our brothers are (but that is an entirely different post). I have seen many of the movies they made, and most of them were pretty good considering the equipment they were using. If they were just a few years older they could have been internet stars. Maybe it isn't to late, if my brother or one of his friends reads this and you feel like posting some of your movies on one of the many movie sharing sites let me know, and I will plug it to my massive audience (I know there are a couple of you out there). In the meantime check out "Book of Mormon Man".

[Edit]:Oh and by the way have a good weekend


No comments: