Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

I was really disappointed with the last Hulk movie. I liked a couple of things. I thought the actors were OK, and even the directorial style of it was OK with me. the main things I thought were terrible were the story (isn't that the most important part?), and the special effects. I have a lot of hope for the new Hulk coming out this summer. It is supposed to be a reboot of the series. Here is the first trailer I have seen for it. What do you think?

EDIT: I don't know what MTV's problem is. They give you the code to embed a video, and then it will only spit out a link to their site to watch it. Oh well, it is still worth watching

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I've seen you when your angry and your right. "you want to see foul?". About the trailer, it actually looks preety cool. When I heard they were going to do a new Hulk I though "please don't" then I guess it can't be any worse than the first one. Then I heard Ed Norton was in it and thought I guess it can (I don't like him, even though I cannot think of a roll that I have seen him in that hasn't been good. I think it's the ego trip, sniveling role in the Italian Job that makes me not like him.) But after watching the preview, not bad.

Scott said...

Yeah that is why I don't play basketball anymore. I like Ed Norton. I am surprised at the range he has. I am excited to see him in the role.

The Milk Crate said...

I can see the movie being decent, and I really like Ed Norton so that's a plus. But I'll still probably wait until it comes out on video.