Google+ Followers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

I don't know why I have never thought of this before, but I have a great place to plug stuff I have written right here. Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on your point of view) it is a short list. I have a couple of articles, and a book chapter I am a co-author on. I figured I will provide links to the articles and a link to the book chapter abstract.

The first article is here

I can't seem to find an online copy for the second one, but here is the info.

Lowe, Mike, Janae Wallace, J. Scott Horn, 2007, Baseline water-quality data for the Sugarville area of Millard County, Utah, with emphasis on nitrate concentrations in the shallow unconfined aquifer, in Willis, G.C., Hylland. M.D., Clark, D.L., and Chidsey, T.C., Jr., editors, Central Utah–diverse geology of a dynamic landscape: Utah Geological Association Publication 36, p. 383-403

The last one can be found here

If you are interested in groundwater or spatial analysis take a look. I will update the list as things come out as well.

No comments: