Google+ Followers

Friday, February 15, 2008

I Choo Choo Choose You

I know am a day late, but happy Valentines Day. It seems like a lot of stuff has happened lately some of it normal most of it weird. My anniversary was the 9th. The Valentine to the left is for my wife even though she probably won't get it. I have had several family members get sick with all manner of problems (you know who you all are). My sister had her baby on Valentines Day (congrats!). My Mother-In-law spent 36 hours trying to fly to Germany. She eventually made it despite the bad weather (without any luggage). I also have some interesting prospect and projects I am working on at the moment but I have to keep them close to the vest for the moment (you know how the world domination thing is).
All I can say is T.G.I.F. I don't know that I have ever been so glad to see a weekend come around. OK now for a hard break and completely inelegant segue.

I have been a fan of Lost since the beginning (click on the pic to catch up). If you haven't been watching you should rent the DVDs and get on the bandwagon. This show is freaking mind bending. I never know what is going to happen next. I know a lot of people complain about all the questions, but I love the anticipation. It makes the payoff much more worth it. My wife even likes it, even though it frustrates her(she is the pickiest tv viewer I know excepting quilting shows). So if you think I have any taste at all....wait let me rephrase that. If "you" have any taste at all you should check it out. =0) Then comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: