Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger. I got two messages in one day basically asking what happened to my blog. I guess I better write something. I have been very busy lately, it seems like it was just August and now it is the middle of November. I even forgot my sisters birthday on the 6th (sorry Kara).

This is National Geography Awareness week (at least in the States it is) and we are having a GIS Symposium here at Washington University. I am giving a presentation and have been busy working on that. hopefully things will slow down a bit after that but I have a feeling they won't Next week is Thanksgiving and then the week after that I am going to California for training and then the Christmas season is rapidly approaching. I will try to keep posting something I have a Halloween themed post that I have been trying to finish and maybe this weekend I will get it done. thanks for the concern and don't worry we are all healthy even Mindy despite being pregnant.

No comments: